Sport is a fundamental right and all should have the opportunity to participate and to do so under conditions that treat them fairly.
Lack of inclusion and equity occur because;
- Favouritism and coach preference.
- Cliques among the players themselves.
- Denial of barriers such as poverty, racism gender inequality.
- Lack of recognition of diversity.(e.g gender, economics).
- Inappropriate allocation of resources,inadequate resources.
- A lack of promotion of sports in general.
- Lack of awareness of opportunities for sport.
- Lack of appropriate representatives to lead participants.
- The complacency of some parents and the high cost of sport .
- How sports can help to Forster a more inclusive society
- The inclusion refugees can help to break down barriers between newcomers and local Host population.
- Sports help people with disabilities to improve their health and and mobility by making them stronger, More flexible and more coordinated.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.