The following are the criteria by which new projects,programmes and activities can be evaluated in order to assess their relative merit and if applicable to assist with the allocation of limited resources.
- Is it consistent with the mission,goals and objectives of the organization?
- Is it consistent with the organization’s by-laws and constitution?
- Is it consistent with the policy statement?
- Are sufficient human and material resources currently, likely to be or potentially available?
- Is any other organization addressing or carrying out(or likely to address) the same activity or project?
- Does it require the involvement or support of outside agencies (i.e fosters partnerships/collaboration)?
- Is it oriented to national or regional interests?
- Does it contribute to the organization’s needs?(future funding, current programmes, opportunities)
- Does fall within the scope of an existing activity?
- Does research or previous evaluation show this project/activity to have potential for significant impact?
- Will the activity or project results be measurable?
- What,if any are the consequences (positive/negative) of carrying out the project or activity?
- What cost-effectiveness rating is likely to be achieveable?
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.